How do I add my website's calendar to my Google Calendar?
- Pull up a page on your website that has the calendar in the sidebar, or pull up the full-page calendar on your website.
the sidebar calendar, click on the icon in the bottom, right-hand
corner. If you're looking at the full-page calendar, click on the "Subscribe" icon in the
upper, right-hand corner.
the link on the page entitled "How to Subscribe to Our Calendar." (i.e.
- Pull up your Google calendar on the web.
- On the left at the bottom, you'll see a box labeled "Other Calendars." Click on the "add" link in the bottom, right-hand corner of this box, and then choose "Add by URL" in the pop-up box.
- Paste in the URL that you copied in Step 2 where it says "Public Calendar Address."
- Click "Add" and your website's calendar will be imported into your Google calendar.