How do I add my website's calendar to Outlook 2007 (or above)?
- Pull up a page on your website that has the calendar in the sidebar, or pull up the full-page calendar on your website.
the sidebar calendar, click on the icon in the bottom, right-hand
corner. If you're looking at the full-page calendar, click on the "Subscribe" icon in the
upper, right-hand corner.
the link on the page entitled "How to Subscribe to Our Calendar." (i.e.
- Pull up Outlook, click on the "Tools" menu, and click on "Account Settings."
- In the window that pops up, click on the "Internet Calendars" tab, and click on the "New…" button.
- Paste in the address you copied in Step 2 where it says "Enter the location of the Internet Calendar." Click the "Add" button
- Give the calendar a name and a description, and click the "OK" button.
- After you close out of the Account Settings, you'll see the new calendar in the Outlook sidebar, and you can view your website's calendar alongside your other calendars.